UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Issues FY17 Outlook Above the Street Ahead of Investor Day
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) will host its annual Investor Conference with analysts and institutional investors in New York City on Tuesday, November 29, 2016, beginning at 8:00 a.m. EST. At the meeting, senior leaders will discuss the Company’s performance and outlook, including reviewing business trends and initiatives related to its various business units.
The Company will host a webcast of the presentation and management question and answer portions of this meeting and will make a digital package of conference materials available on its Investors page at www.unitedhealthgroup.com. A replay of the conference will be available on the Company web site through January 2, 2017.
In conjunction with the meeting, the Company will discuss its financial outlook. Revenues for 2016 are expected to exceed $184 billion, with net earnings of approximately $7.45 per share and adjusted net earnings of approximately $8.00 per share, consistent with the Company’s most recent projections. Adjusted net earnings exclude from net earnings only the noncash amortization expense pertaining to acquisition-related intangible assets.
For 2017, UnitedHealth Group will introduce outlooks for revenues of $197 billion to $199 billion, net earnings of $8.75 to $9.05 per share, and adjusted net earnings of $9.30 to $9.60 per share. This compare to the current consensus of $196.9 billion and $9.15. Cash flows from operations are expected to range from $11.5 billion to $12 billion in 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Phillips 66 (PSX) Sees 2017 Capital Budget of $2.7B
- Fitch Affirms Alaska Air at 'BBB-'; Outlook Stable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Corp. News, Hot Guidance
Related EntitiesTwitter, Dividend, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!