United Tech's (UTX) Sikorsky Gets $120M Black Hawk, Seahawk Support Contract in Australia
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
Sikorsky Aircraft Australia Limited announced today the signing of a four-year agreement with the Australian Defence Force (ADF) for ongoing logistics and engineering support for the Commonwealth of Australia's fleet of BLACK HAWK (S-70A™) and SEAHAWK (S-70B™) helicopters. Valued at more than $120 million, with six annual renewable options, the contract is a follow-on agreement to the current standing offer, which is expiring after an eight-year term. Sikorsky Aircraft Australia Limited does business as Sikorsky Helitech, a Sikorsky Aerospace Services (SAS) company based in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. SAS is the aftermarket business of Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., a subsidiary of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carrier Unveils Innovative Solution to Preserve Michelangelo's Frescoes in the Sistine Chapel
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT): FDA Expects Eteplirsen Will Qualify for Priority Review
- Fred's (FRED) Names Jerry A. Shore CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!