United Tech's (UTX) Sikorsky Gets $120M Black Hawk, Seahawk Support Contract in Australia
- Top 10 News for 10/13 - 10/17: Ebola Worries Persist; No Deal for Shire; Netflix Jeered on Outlook
- Billionaire Mark Cuban Buying Netflix (NFLX) Stock
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Sees $6B non-Cash Charge in Q3
- Yellen: Perspectives on Inequality and Opportunity from the Survey of Consumer Finances
Sikorsky Aircraft Australia Limited announced today the signing of a four-year agreement with the Australian Defence Force (ADF) for ongoing logistics and engineering support for the Commonwealth of Australia's fleet of BLACK HAWK (S-70A™) and SEAHAWK (S-70B™) helicopters. Valued at more than $120 million, with six annual renewable options, the contract is a follow-on agreement to the current standing offer, which is expiring after an eight-year term. Sikorsky Aircraft Australia Limited does business as Sikorsky Helitech, a Sikorsky Aerospace Services (SAS) company based in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. SAS is the aftermarket business of Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., a subsidiary of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Associated Aircraft Group Achieves IS-BAO Stage II Registration
- Associated Aircraft Group Joins Air Charter Safety Foundation
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) Issues Response to Michigan Blocking Direct-Sales Model
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!