United Tech's (UTX) Sikorsky Gets $120M Black Hawk, Seahawk Support Contract in Australia
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Sikorsky Aircraft Australia Limited announced today the signing of a four-year agreement with the Australian Defence Force (ADF) for ongoing logistics and engineering support for the Commonwealth of Australia's fleet of BLACK HAWK (S-70A™) and SEAHAWK (S-70B™) helicopters. Valued at more than $120 million, with six annual renewable options, the contract is a follow-on agreement to the current standing offer, which is expiring after an eight-year term. Sikorsky Aircraft Australia Limited does business as Sikorsky Helitech, a Sikorsky Aerospace Services (SAS) company based in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. SAS is the aftermarket business of Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., a subsidiary of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Union (WU) Being Probed by SEC
- Sky-mobi Limited (MOBI) Becomes Official Business Partner of China Unicom (CHU) in Three Regions
- Universal Corp. (UVV) Comments on Unusual Trading Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!