United Tech's (UTX) Sikorsky Gets $120M Black Hawk, Seahawk Support Contract in Australia
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
Sikorsky Aircraft Australia Limited announced today the signing of a four-year agreement with the Australian Defence Force (ADF) for ongoing logistics and engineering support for the Commonwealth of Australia's fleet of BLACK HAWK (S-70A™) and SEAHAWK (S-70B™) helicopters. Valued at more than $120 million, with six annual renewable options, the contract is a follow-on agreement to the current standing offer, which is expiring after an eight-year term. Sikorsky Aircraft Australia Limited does business as Sikorsky Helitech, a Sikorsky Aerospace Services (SAS) company based in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. SAS is the aftermarket business of Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., a subsidiary of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ballard Power Systems (BLDP), United Tech (UTX) Close PEM Tech IP Transaction
- Ballard Closes Strategic Intellectual Property Transaction with United Technologies Corp.
- Optionally Piloted Black Hawk Demonstrator Helicopter Takes Successful First Flight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!