United Tech's (UTX) Sikorsky Gets $120M Black Hawk, Seahawk Support Contract in Australia
- Market Wrap: Housing Sales Miss in June; Earnings Abound; SodaStream 'Pops' on Speculation
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/24: (DTLK) (LOGM) (BIDU) Higher; (LSCC) (MXIM) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Sikorsky Aircraft Australia Limited announced today the signing of a four-year agreement with the Australian Defence Force (ADF) for ongoing logistics and engineering support for the Commonwealth of Australia's fleet of BLACK HAWK (S-70A™) and SEAHAWK (S-70B™) helicopters. Valued at more than $120 million, with six annual renewable options, the contract is a follow-on agreement to the current standing offer, which is expiring after an eight-year term. Sikorsky Aircraft Australia Limited does business as Sikorsky Helitech, a Sikorsky Aerospace Services (SAS) company based in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. SAS is the aftermarket business of Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., a subsidiary of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Downgrades United Technologies (UTX) to Market Perform
- UTC Reports Second Quarter 2014 Results
- McGraw Hill Financial (MHFI) Receives 'Wells Notice' from U.S. SEC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!