United Tech's (UTX) Sikorsky Gets $120M Black Hawk, Seahawk Support Contract in Australia
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Cytec Industries (CYT) Enters $5.5B Merger Agreement
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Tops Q2 EPS Views
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Names David Taylor as Successor to CEO A.G. Lafley
- Yelp (YELP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 & FY Guidance Falls Short
Sikorsky Aircraft Australia Limited announced today the signing of a four-year agreement with the Australian Defence Force (ADF) for ongoing logistics and engineering support for the Commonwealth of Australia's fleet of BLACK HAWK (S-70A™) and SEAHAWK (S-70B™) helicopters. Valued at more than $120 million, with six annual renewable options, the contract is a follow-on agreement to the current standing offer, which is expiring after an eight-year term. Sikorsky Aircraft Australia Limited does business as Sikorsky Helitech, a Sikorsky Aerospace Services (SAS) company based in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. SAS is the aftermarket business of Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., a subsidiary of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Technologies Announces Geraud Darnis To Retire
- Citrix Systems (CTXS), Elliott Management Enter Cooperation Agreement
- Sanofi (SNY) Announces LixiLan-O Phase II Met Primary Endpoint in Type 2 Diabetes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!