United Tech's (UTX) Sikorsky Gets $120M Black Hawk, Seahawk Support Contract in Australia
- Wall Street dips; Apple gain fails to offset rate worries
- Apple (AAPL) Gains on Solid December-Qtr iPhone Projection; RBC Views as 'Positive'
- Where to Invest When The Fed Raises For A Second Time? (SPY) (QQQ) (IWM (XLF)
- Polycom (PLCM) Receives Revised Offer; Could Lead to 'Company Superior Proposal'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/23: (AGLE) (PLCM) (NDSN) Higher; (SSW) (WMGI) (BAH) Lower (more...)
Sikorsky Aircraft Australia Limited announced today the signing of a four-year agreement with the Australian Defence Force (ADF) for ongoing logistics and engineering support for the Commonwealth of Australia's fleet of BLACK HAWK (S-70A™) and SEAHAWK (S-70B™) helicopters. Valued at more than $120 million, with six annual renewable options, the contract is a follow-on agreement to the current standing offer, which is expiring after an eight-year term. Sikorsky Aircraft Australia Limited does business as Sikorsky Helitech, a Sikorsky Aerospace Services (SAS) company based in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. SAS is the aftermarket business of Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., a subsidiary of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vietjet, Pratt & Whitney celebrate selection of PurePower® Engine for A320neo, A321neo Aircraft Order
- CDK Global (CDK) Announces Corp. Streamlining; Will Reorganize into Two Main Operating Groups
- Unilife Corp. (UNIS) Receives Nasdaq Listing Notification
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!