United Microelectronics (UMC) Reports August Revs of $9.8M
- Merck KGaA to Acquire Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL) in $17B Deal
- Apple (AAPL) First Weekend iPhone 6/6+ Sales Top 10 Million Units
- Traders Should Be Especially Nervous This Week - Art Cashin
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/22: (VIAS) (SIAL) (CNET) Higher; (CRR) (INVN) (YHOO) Lower (more...)
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
United Microelectronics Corporation (NYSE: UMC) reports revenue of $9.8 million in August.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Reports First Weekend iPhone 6/6+ Sales Top 10M Units
- CARBO Ceramics (CRR) Says Sand is Effecting Sales Volumes, Notes Increased Competition
- ChinaNet (CNET) Gains; Recognized at CECA's 2014 Chinese E-Commerce Industry Gateway Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!