United Microelectronics (UMC) Reports August Revs of $9.8M
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
- Herbalife (HLF) Questions Ackman's Campaign Following ABC News Report
- Caterpillar, Inc. (CAT) Tops Q1 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 Profit Outlook
United Microelectronics Corporation (NYSE: UMC) reports revenue of $9.8 million in August.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UMC Certifies Synopsys IC Validator Physical Verification Tool for 28 nm
- Crescent Point Energy (CPG) to Acquire CanEra Energy for $1.1B
- General Motors (GM) Restructures Global Vehicle Engineering Organizations; Assigns Leadership
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!