United Microelectronics (UMC) Reports August Revs of $9.8M
- Wall St falls as lower oil prices weigh on energy stocks
- ADP Employment Change (Aug) 177K vs 175K Expected
- Medivation (MDVN) Bidding War Was Even Hotter Than the Market Thought
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides FY17 EPS Above Views; Approves $500M Stock Buyback
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/31: (CHS) (ININ) (VEEV) Higher; (AVAV) (PANW) (HRB) Lower (more...)
United Microelectronics Corporation (NYSE: UMC) reports revenue of $9.8 million in August.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) Adds Nielsen CFO Jackson as Director
- Allergan (AGN), Adamas Pharma Enter NAMZARIC Patent Suit Settlement with Amneal
- Ignyta (RXDX) Receivs FDA Approval of IDE for Trailblaze Pharos Assay
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!