United Microelectronics (UMC) Reports 6.1% Increase in August Sales
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
United Microelectronics Corporation (NYSE: UMC) reported unaudited net sales for the month of August 2016.
Revenues for August 2016
|Period||2016||2015||Y/Y Change||Y/Y (%)|
(*) All figures in thousands of New Taiwan Dollars (NT$), except for percentages.
(**) All figures are consolidated
Additional information about UMC is available on the web at http://www.umc.com.
Bowen Huang, +886-2-2658-9168, ext. 16900
David Wong, +886-2-2658-9168, ext. 16900
Source: United Microelectronics Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Corp. (MCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c; Update FY16 EPS Outlook; Offers Litigation Update
- Stone Energy (SGY) Plans to File Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Sensient Technologies (SXT) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Updates FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!