United Microelectronics (UMC) Reports 6.1% Increase in August Sales
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/20: (DRWI) (MBRX) (SPU) Higher; (RIGL) (FLXS) (DXPE) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
United Microelectronics Corporation (NYSE: UMC) reported unaudited net sales for the month of August 2016.
Revenues for August 2016
|Period||2016||2015||Y/Y Change||Y/Y (%)|
(*) All figures in thousands of New Taiwan Dollars (NT$), except for percentages.
(**) All figures are consolidated
Additional information about UMC is available on the web at http://www.umc.com.
Bowen Huang, +886-2-2658-9168, ext. 16900
David Wong, +886-2-2658-9168, ext. 16900
Source: United Microelectronics Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Boosts 2016 CapEx Outlook, Affirms 2017 Production Views - Analyst Day
- Pool Corp. (POOL) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Nudges FY16 EPS Outlook Higher
- UPDATE: Regulators Deem First NBC Bank (FNBC) to be in Troubled Condition - DJ (Correction)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!