United Microelectronics (UMC) Reports 6.1% Increase in August Sales
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
United Microelectronics Corporation (NYSE: UMC) reported unaudited net sales for the month of August 2016.
Revenues for August 2016
|Period||2016||2015||Y/Y Change||Y/Y (%)|
(*) All figures in thousands of New Taiwan Dollars (NT$), except for percentages.
(**) All figures are consolidated
Additional information about UMC is available on the web at http://www.umc.com.
Bowen Huang, +886-2-2658-9168, ext. 16900
David Wong, +886-2-2658-9168, ext. 16900
Source: United Microelectronics Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MeetMe (MEET) Announces Strong CPM Data for November 2016; Reaffirms Q4, FY16 Outlook
- GTx, Inc. (GTXI) Announces One-for-Ten Headline Original Headline: GTx, Inc. Announces 1-for-10 Reverse Stock Split GTXI:
- OncoMed Pharma (OMED) Chief Medical Officer Dupont Resgins
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!