Under Armour (UA) Offers Q4, Medium-Term Guidance
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Under Armour (NYSE: UA) sees Q4 revenue up about 20 percent, gross margin relatively unchanged, and operating income in the range of $186 - $191 million. Revenue is expected to be up 20 percent, versus consensus expectations of 22 percent growth.
The company is targeting revenue growth consistently in the low-20 percent rage for FY17/FY18. Operating income is expected to be up in the mid-teens range over the next two years.
The company says it is on track to achieve revenue of $7.5 billion in FY18.
Comments were made on the company's quarterly conference call this morning.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Below Consensus Prelim. Q3 Revenue
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Corp. News, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!