Under Armour (UA) Offers Q4, Medium-Term Guidance
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Under Armour (NYSE: UA) sees Q4 revenue up about 20 percent, gross margin relatively unchanged, and operating income in the range of $186 - $191 million. Revenue is expected to be up 20 percent, versus consensus expectations of 22 percent growth.
The company is targeting revenue growth consistently in the low-20 percent rage for FY17/FY18. Operating income is expected to be up in the mid-teens range over the next two years.
The company says it is on track to achieve revenue of $7.5 billion in FY18.
Comments were made on the company's quarterly conference call this morning.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- CLSA Starts Under Armour, Inc. (UA) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Corp. News, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!