Under Armour (UA) Offers Q4, Medium-Term Guidance
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Under Armour (NYSE: UA) sees Q4 revenue up about 20 percent, gross margin relatively unchanged, and operating income in the range of $186 - $191 million. Revenue is expected to be up 20 percent, versus consensus expectations of 22 percent growth.
The company is targeting revenue growth consistently in the low-20 percent rage for FY17/FY18. Operating income is expected to be up in the mid-teens range over the next two years.
The company says it is on track to achieve revenue of $7.5 billion in FY18.
Comments were made on the company's quarterly conference call this morning.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Sees FY17 Revenue Midpoint Below Views - Bloomberg
- FuelCell Energy (FCEL) to Conduct Corp. Restructuring; Prelim. Q4, FY16 Revenue Light of Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Corp. News, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!