Under Armour (UA) Offers Q4, Medium-Term Guidance
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Under Armour (NYSE: UA) sees Q4 revenue up about 20 percent, gross margin relatively unchanged, and operating income in the range of $186 - $191 million. Revenue is expected to be up 20 percent, versus consensus expectations of 22 percent growth.
The company is targeting revenue growth consistently in the low-20 percent rage for FY17/FY18. Operating income is expected to be up in the mid-teens range over the next two years.
The company says it is on track to achieve revenue of $7.5 billion in FY18.
Comments were made on the company's quarterly conference call this morning.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Sees FY17 Distributable Cash Flow of $4.46B
- Brixmor Property Group (BRX) Names New Board Member
- Ring Energy (REI) Plans Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Corp. News, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!