Under Armour (UA) Names New President of North America
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Under Armour (NYSE: UA) announced that Jason LaRose has been named President, North America. He will succeed Matthew Mirchin, who will transition to the role of Strategic Advisor, Global Revenue, effective October 1.
Mr. Mirchin has been with the Company since 2005, serving in a number of senior management positions in sales and marketing. Mr. LaRose joined Under Armour in 2013 to lead its Global E-Commerce business, eventually becoming Senior Vice President of Digital Revenue in 2015. Both executives have been key contributors to Under Armour's global success and will continue to work together to deliver a best-in-class consumer experience and strong results across its sales channels. During this transition period, Mr. LaRose will continue to lead the E-Commerce business, while being actively involved in the search process to identify his successor.
"I would like to thank Matt for his strong leadership, vision and many contributions including leading the sales and marketing organizations at Under Armour over the last 11 years," said Kevin Plank, Founder and CEO of Under Armour. "During his time at the company, Matt has become one of our chief architects in building the Under Armour brand and telling our story around the world. I would also like to congratulate Jason on his new role, where he and Matt will continue to accelerate our footprint in North America."
"Since joining Under Armour, Jason has been a rising star, establishing our E-commerce business globally," said Charlie Maurath, Chief Revenue Officer, Under Armour. "I am confident that he will continue to thrive as he transitions to lead our growth in the North American region with Matt by his side. I want to thank Matt for doing a tremendous job strengthening our relationships with key partners during his tenure at Under Armour."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
- Whirlpool (WHR) Announces U.S. Confirms Samsung and LG Dumped Washers
- Biogen (BIIB), AbbVie (ABBV) Receive Health Canada Approve for Once-Monthly Zinbryata
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!