Under Armour (UA) Names New President of North America
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Under Armour (NYSE: UA) announced that Jason LaRose has been named President, North America. He will succeed Matthew Mirchin, who will transition to the role of Strategic Advisor, Global Revenue, effective October 1.
Mr. Mirchin has been with the Company since 2005, serving in a number of senior management positions in sales and marketing. Mr. LaRose joined Under Armour in 2013 to lead its Global E-Commerce business, eventually becoming Senior Vice President of Digital Revenue in 2015. Both executives have been key contributors to Under Armour's global success and will continue to work together to deliver a best-in-class consumer experience and strong results across its sales channels. During this transition period, Mr. LaRose will continue to lead the E-Commerce business, while being actively involved in the search process to identify his successor.
"I would like to thank Matt for his strong leadership, vision and many contributions including leading the sales and marketing organizations at Under Armour over the last 11 years," said Kevin Plank, Founder and CEO of Under Armour. "During his time at the company, Matt has become one of our chief architects in building the Under Armour brand and telling our story around the world. I would also like to congratulate Jason on his new role, where he and Matt will continue to accelerate our footprint in North America."
"Since joining Under Armour, Jason has been a rising star, establishing our E-commerce business globally," said Charlie Maurath, Chief Revenue Officer, Under Armour. "I am confident that he will continue to thrive as he transitions to lead our growth in the North American region with Matt by his side. I want to thank Matt for doing a tremendous job strengthening our relationships with key partners during his tenure at Under Armour."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
- Minerva Neurosciences (NERV) Reports Additional Data Analyses From Phase IIb Trial of MIN-101 in Schizophrenia
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!