Under Armour (UA) Changes Class A Ticker to 'UAA', Class C to 'UA'
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Under Armour, Inc. (NYSE: UA) (NYSE: UA.C) today announced that it will change the ticker symbols of its Class A Common Stock and Class C Common Stock, each listed on the New York Stock Exchange. The ticker symbol for the Company's Class A Common Stock will change from "UA" to "UAA". The ticker symbol for the Company's Class C Common Stock will change from "UA.C" to "UA". The changes will become effective at the start of trading on December 7, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Under Armour (UA) Signs NFL Draft Prospect Leonard Fournette
- Windstream (WIN) Provides Update on Litigation vs Ericsson
- Neovasc (NVCN) Offers Update in Litigation with CardiAQ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!