Under Armour (UA), Gloveworx Enter Partnership
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Gloveworx announced a new partnership with Under Armour as the "Official Performance Partner of Gloveworx."
"Under Armour and Gloveworx are a perfect match. As a company supported by a staff of elite athletes and coaches, Gloveworx is built on the belief that everyone can become Fighting Fit. Under Armour shares the same training ethos that emphasizes smart training and hard work. We are super excited to work together," said Leyon Azubuike, founder of Gloveworx.
Azubuike, former US Nationals heavyweight competitor and cast member of NBC's STRONG, developed Gloveworx around the core principle that you can be unstoppable every day, learning to thrive not just survive. Azubuike and his staff of coaches offer a suite of completely unique fitness experiences at Gloveworx that combines dynamic boxing workouts with strength and conditioning in a passionate team environment. From high-energy large and small group training to personalized one-on-one sessions, every workout guarantees to be both brutally hard and incredibly fun at the same time.
Gloveworx and Under Armour share a commitment to training and the alignment of the two brands allows each to empower their athletes, coaches, and trainers to improve through superior training and performance products.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Starts Under Armour, Inc. (UA) at Buy
- Under Armour Adds Pure Power To Its Athlete Roster With Superstar Leonard Fournette
- Summit Hotel Properties (INN) Appoints Daniel Hansen as Chairman of the Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!