Umpqua Bank (UMPQ) Established Corporate Banking Division
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Umpqua Bank, a subsidiary of Umpqua Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq: UMPQ), announced that it is expanding its commercial banking offerings with the addition of a new corporate banking division. The new division will provide growing companies with dedicated resources and a full range of corporate banking products including debt capital markets, international banking, treasury management and more. Umpqua has hired industry veteran and executive vice president Richard Cabrera to lead the division.
“Umpqua’s strong presence in key west coast markets provides us with a terrific opportunity to serve the region’s growing businesses,” said Tory Nixon, executive vice president and head of commercial banking. “These companies need access to sophisticated financial expertise, and Richard’s knowledge combined with Umpqua’s customer-centric approach will help them grow while accelerating the expansion of our corporate banking portfolio.”
Cabrera brings thirty years of commercial banking expertise to his role as executive vice president of corporate banking. Previously he served in a variety of commercial and corporate banking roles at California Bank & Trust, most recently as executive vice president and regional manager overseeing a large portfolio of middle market, high growth companies. Cabrera has served on multiple nonprofit boards in Southern California including Junior Achievement and Saddleback Food Pantry.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- DryShips (DRYS) Acquires Its First VLGC With 5 Year Time Charter Attached to Oil Major
- Minerva Neurosciences (NERV) Reports Additional Data Analyses From Phase IIb Trial of MIN-101 in Schizophrenia
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!