Umpqua Bank (UMPQ) Established Corporate Banking Division
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Umpqua Bank, a subsidiary of Umpqua Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq: UMPQ), announced that it is expanding its commercial banking offerings with the addition of a new corporate banking division. The new division will provide growing companies with dedicated resources and a full range of corporate banking products including debt capital markets, international banking, treasury management and more. Umpqua has hired industry veteran and executive vice president Richard Cabrera to lead the division.
“Umpqua’s strong presence in key west coast markets provides us with a terrific opportunity to serve the region’s growing businesses,” said Tory Nixon, executive vice president and head of commercial banking. “These companies need access to sophisticated financial expertise, and Richard’s knowledge combined with Umpqua’s customer-centric approach will help them grow while accelerating the expansion of our corporate banking portfolio.”
Cabrera brings thirty years of commercial banking expertise to his role as executive vice president of corporate banking. Previously he served in a variety of commercial and corporate banking roles at California Bank & Trust, most recently as executive vice president and regional manager overseeing a large portfolio of middle market, high growth companies. Cabrera has served on multiple nonprofit boards in Southern California including Junior Achievement and Saddleback Food Pantry.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Macy's (M), Sears (SHLD), Kohl's Corp. (KSS) Accused of Posting Fake 'Original' Prices - Bloomberg
- Radius Health (RDUS) Announces Positive Data from Two RAD1901 Phase 1s in SERD
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) Announces Abemaciclib neoMONARCH Phase 2 Met Primary Endpoint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!