USANA Health Sciences (USNA) Announces Effective Date of 2-for-1 Stock Split
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
On October 25, 2016, the Board of Directors of USANA Health Sciences, Inc. (NYSE: USNA) announced a two-for-one split of the Company’s common shares. Shareholders of record as of the close of business on November 14, 2016, will receive one additional common share of USNA for each common share held as of that date. It is anticipated that the stock split will become effective, and reflected in the market price of the Company’s stock, on or about November 22, 2016. It is important to note that the split will not alter a shareholder’s percentage of ownership of the Company nor the total value of all shares of the Company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Announces Receipt of Continued Listing Standard Notice from NYSE
- Allergan (AGN) Enters DELZICOL Patent Settlement Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!