US investigating electric-car safety following Volt fire; GM shares falling
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
- Icahn Seeks Non-Binding Apple (AAPL) Shareholder Vote on Increased Buyback
- Barrick Gold (ABX) Founder, Chairman Munk to Retire
GM (NYSE: GM) shares turn red as Bloomberg reporting the US is investigating electric-car safety following a Volt fire.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bass' Hayman Capital Said to Take GM (GM) Stake
- Amazon (AMZN) Reports Record Kindle Holiday Sales Weekend
- Essex Property (ESS) Said to Make $5B Bid for BRE Properties (BRE)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!