US Physical Therapy (USPH) to Acquire a 12 Clinic Group for $11.5M
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc. (NYSE: USPH), a national operator of outpatient physical therapy clinics, announced that the Company has just completed the acquisition of a 12 clinic group. USPH acquired a 60% interest with the physical therapy practice’s clinical owners retaining 40%. The business sees 90,000 plus patient visits per year and generates more than $10 million in annual revenue. The purchase price was $11.5 million.
Chris Reading, U.S. Physical Therapy Chief Executive Officer, said, “We are extremely pleased to complete this transaction with a very talented and capable group of partners. This practice has been recognized as National Physical Therapy Practice of the Year, similar to several other award winning practices which have elected in recent years to join our large and growing family of partnerships. We look forward to continuing our growth by attracting high quality owner-operators who want to maintain their identity and retain a significant ownership interest in their business, further supported by a very capable team dedicated to helping them grow and scale their brand and culture within the local communities they serve.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- MarketAxess Holdings (MKTX) Announces Monthly Performance Results for November 2016
- SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Approves $10M Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!