US PTO to Re-Exam VirnetX's (VHC) Patent No. 8051181
- Banks and tech drive Wall Street up over 1 percent
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: (CSC) (NMBL) (HPE) Higher; (SWPH) (INTU) (AXTA) Lower (more...)
Downside in shares of VirnetX (AMEX: VHC) has intensified over the last 20 minutes of trade as the US Patent and Trademark Office just filed a docket disclosing the company's 8051181 patent will be re-examined. The patent will remain valid and enforceable throughout this process.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- French Officials Unlikely To Settle with Google (GOOG)
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Offers Clarification on Minnesota Power News Release
- Dorman Products (DORM) Names Kevin M. Olsen as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!