US PTO to Re-Exam VirnetX's (VHC) Patent No. 8051181
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Verizon (VZ), Yahoo! (YHOO) Deal May Come on Monday - Bloomberg
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
Downside in shares of VirnetX (AMEX: VHC) has intensified over the last 20 minutes of trade as the US Patent and Trademark Office just filed a docket disclosing the company's 8051181 patent will be re-examined. The patent will remain valid and enforceable throughout this process.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Comstock Holding (CHCI) Says Reverse Stock Split Rumor False
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Receives Favorable Decision in Mobile Telecommunications Patent Case
- Contango Oil & Gas (MCF) Prices 5M Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of $50M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!