US PTO to Re-Exam VirnetX's (VHC) Patent No. 8051181
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Downside in shares of VirnetX (AMEX: VHC) has intensified over the last 20 minutes of trade as the US Patent and Trademark Office just filed a docket disclosing the company's 8051181 patent will be re-examined. The patent will remain valid and enforceable throughout this process.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan (MYL) Announces Favorable Decision in Perforomist Patent Infringement Appeal (TEVA)
- Pro Diversity Network (IPDN) Prices 1.67M Common Offering at $3/Share
- General Moly (GMO) Surges on Strategic Investment from China's AMER
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!