US PTO to Re-Exam VirnetX's (VHC) Patent No. 8051181
- Market Wrap: Fed Firms on Rate Hike; Empire Resorts Gets Big Gaming Win; On Deck Capital Rips on Debut
- Fed Drops 'Considerable Time', Says Can be 'Patient' on Rates
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/17: (ZAGG) (TTPH) (ORCL) Higher; (MLHR) (KEX) Lower (more...)
- Oracle (ORCL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
Downside in shares of VirnetX (AMEX: VHC) has intensified over the last 20 minutes of trade as the US Patent and Trademark Office just filed a docket disclosing the company's 8051181 patent will be re-examined. The patent will remain valid and enforceable throughout this process.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- VirnetX Sees Opportunity To Determine Apple's Infringement Damages Following En Banc Denial
- Health Net (HNT) Sees FY15 EPS of $3.15, Reports Buyback
- Virgin America (VA) Becomes First Airline to Offer GoGo's (GOGO) Faster ATG-4 Inflight WiFi Fleetwide
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!