US Foods (USFD) to Acquire Jeraci Foods; No Terms
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
US Foods (NYSE: USFD) today announced that it has agreed to acquire Jeraci Foods, an Italian specialty distributor based in Elmsford, New York.
Family owned since 1972, Jeraci Foods offers a complete line of authentic Italian and other imported and domestic food products to customers throughout the metro New York area. With more than $26 million in sales annually, Jeraci will enhance US Foods’ penetration in the Italian independent restaurant and pizzeria segment.
The Jeraci Foods location will remain open through the end of the year to ensure a smooth transition, after which the business will shift to the US Foods location in Perth Amboy, New Jersey.
“As a family owned business Jeraci Foods has built a strong reputation for great customer service and high quality food,” said Chuck Gannon, area president, US Foods. “At US Foods, we pride ourselves on those same characteristics and look forward to bringing an even more robust product offering to Jeraci customers.”
The transactions is expected to close on October 7. Terms of the acquisitions were not disclosed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Investor Alert: GPM Reminds Investors of the February 10 Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Rio Tinto plc
- ISBG Restructures over 75% of Convertible Debt
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!