US Concrete (USCR) Announces Acquisition of Kings Ready Mix
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
U.S. Concrete, Inc. (Nasdaq: USCR) announced that it has acquired the assets of Kings Ready Mix ("Kings"), a ready-mixed concrete producer headquartered in Brooklyn, N.Y. Kings has served the New York metropolitan area for more than 20 years and currently operates four ready-mixed concrete plants and a fleet of 62 mixer trucks. Kings serves a full range of project types and maintains a leading position in the growing market recovery segment which covers primarily the non-union, low- and mid-rise building construction market in Brooklyn, Queens and Manhattan.
"We remain committed to purchasing and integrating well-located ready-mixed concrete producers with great underlying businesses and reputations in new and existing markets," said U.S. Concrete President and CEO, William J. Sandbrook. "This acquisition further demonstrates our ability to do that. The combination of Kings and U.S. Concrete should allow for additional project diversity on an expanded customer base while delivering concrete more efficiently through enhanced logistics, streamlined operations and other cost-saving efforts. We are thrilled to have the Kings team on board."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ethicon Announces Acquisition of Megadyne Medical Products (JNJ)
- PPG Industries (PPG) Acquires Assets of Futian; Terms Not Disclosed
- DryShips (DRYS) Acquires Its First VLGC With 5 Year Time Charter Attached to Oil Major
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!