US Concrete (USCR) Announces Acquisition of Kings Ready Mix
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
U.S. Concrete, Inc. (Nasdaq: USCR) announced that it has acquired the assets of Kings Ready Mix ("Kings"), a ready-mixed concrete producer headquartered in Brooklyn, N.Y. Kings has served the New York metropolitan area for more than 20 years and currently operates four ready-mixed concrete plants and a fleet of 62 mixer trucks. Kings serves a full range of project types and maintains a leading position in the growing market recovery segment which covers primarily the non-union, low- and mid-rise building construction market in Brooklyn, Queens and Manhattan.
"We remain committed to purchasing and integrating well-located ready-mixed concrete producers with great underlying businesses and reputations in new and existing markets," said U.S. Concrete President and CEO, William J. Sandbrook. "This acquisition further demonstrates our ability to do that. The combination of Kings and U.S. Concrete should allow for additional project diversity on an expanded customer base while delivering concrete more efficiently through enhanced logistics, streamlined operations and other cost-saving efforts. We are thrilled to have the Kings team on board."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Appoints New Global Generic Medicines Group CEO; FY16 Guidance Affirmed
- TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) Announces Positive Data from TX-001HR Phase 3
- Hertz Global (HTZ), Localiza to Form Strategic Partnership
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!