US Airways (LCC) July Passenger Miles up 0.1% vs. Last Year
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) Said to Name Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
- Street Getting Ahead of Itself on Apple (AAPL) China Mobile Boost - BofA/Merrill Lynch
US Airways Group, Inc. (NYSE: LCC) today announced July mainline revenue passenger miles (RPMs) for the month were 6.0 billion, up 0.1 percent versus July 2011. Mainline capacity was 6.9 billion available seat miles (ASMs), up 2.0 percent versus July 2011. Mainline passenger load factor was 86.7 percent for the month of July, down 1.6 points versus July 2011.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cebu Pacific Air Joins UATP Network To Address Corporate Demand
- Gulfport Energy (GPOR) Updates on Recent Management Additions
- Express Scripts (ESRX) Enters $1.5B Accelerated Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!