UPS (UPS) to Increase Ground, Air and International Rates by 4.9%
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 1, 2016 4:41 PM EDT with change to headline)
UPS® (NYSE: UPS) today announced U.S. rate changes.
Effective December 26, 2016, the UPS U.S. Ground service Daily rate will increase by an average net 4.9 percent. Daily rates for UPS U.S. Air and International services will increase an average net 4.9 percent. UPS Air Freight rates within and between the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico, will increase an average net 4.9 percent, also effective December 26, 2016. Further, UPS Freight announced an average net 4.9 percent general rate increase effective September 19, 2016.
UPS continues to make investments in the speed, scope and coverage of our transportation network. Rate increases will support ongoing expansion and capabilities enhancements, while UPS strives to maintain the high service levels customers expect.
For additional information and to review the announced rates visit www.ups.com/rates. Information about other 2017 UPS rate changes and additional charges will be made available on the site on November 18, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Allstate (ALL), Mastercard (MA) Team on New Payment System
- Stone Energy (SGY) Plans to File Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!