UPS (UPS) to Increase Ground, Air and International Rates by 4.9%
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 1, 2016 4:41 PM EDT with change to headline)
UPS® (NYSE: UPS) today announced U.S. rate changes.
Effective December 26, 2016, the UPS U.S. Ground service Daily rate will increase by an average net 4.9 percent. Daily rates for UPS U.S. Air and International services will increase an average net 4.9 percent. UPS Air Freight rates within and between the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico, will increase an average net 4.9 percent, also effective December 26, 2016. Further, UPS Freight announced an average net 4.9 percent general rate increase effective September 19, 2016.
UPS continues to make investments in the speed, scope and coverage of our transportation network. Rate increases will support ongoing expansion and capabilities enhancements, while UPS strives to maintain the high service levels customers expect.
For additional information and to review the announced rates visit www.ups.com/rates. Information about other 2017 UPS rate changes and additional charges will be made available on the site on November 18, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vanda Pharma (VNDA) Enters Settlement with Apotex; Fanapt Licensing Agreement Entered
- Xenith Bkshs (XBKS) Announces One-for-Ten Reverse Stock Split
- Human Rights Campaign Awards UPS Perfect Score On Corporate Equality Index
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!