UPS (UPS) Targets FY16-19 Rev. Up 5%-7%
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UPS (NYSE: UPS) said in a presentation that it targets total FY16-19 revenue to be up 5%-7%. The company targets an EPS gain of 9%-13%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Airlines (AAL) Nov. Traffic Declines 0.2%, Capacity Up 0.1%
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Guides FY17 Revenue, EPS Below Views
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Below Consensus Prelim. Q3 Revenue
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Corp. News, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!