UPS (UPS) Targets FY16-19 Rev. Up 5%-7%
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
UPS (NYSE: UPS) said in a presentation that it targets total FY16-19 revenue to be up 5%-7%. The company targets an EPS gain of 9%-13%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Guides FY17 Revenue, EPS Below Views
- Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) to Acquire STAHL in ~$486M Deal
- OHA Investment (OHAI) Files U.S. SEC 8-K to Updated on Legacy Portfolio Investments
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Corp. News, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!