UPS (UPS) Targets FY16-19 Rev. Up 5%-7%
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
UPS (NYSE: UPS) said in a presentation that it targets total FY16-19 revenue to be up 5%-7%. The company targets an EPS gain of 9%-13%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c