UPDATE: WiLAN (WILN) Unit Enters Licensing Agreement with Kollmorgen, Fortive
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 4, 2016 11:12 AM EDT)
(Update corrects company name in headline)
WiLAN (Nasdaq: WILN) announced that the Company's subsidiary, Automation Middleware Solutions, Inc., has entered into a patent license agreement with Kollmorgen Corporation and Fortive Corporation. The patent portfolio covers automation technology used in various industrial facilities, such as manufacturing plants and refineries.
The consideration to be paid to WiLAN and all other terms of the license agreement are confidential.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) to File for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy; Enters RSA with Certain Lenders, Noteholders
- Advaxis (ADXS) Announces Topline Data from Phase 2 GOG-0265 Stage 2; OS Data Consistent with Prior Results
- La Jolla Pharmaceutical (LJPC) Announces Receipt of Positive EMA CHMP for LJPC-401 in SCD
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!