UPDATE: Wells Fargo's (WFC) Stumpf to Retire as Chairman and CEO - DJ
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - October 12, 2016 5:05 PM EDT)
Wells Fargo's (NYSE: WFC) embattled Chairman and CEO John Stumpf will retire and step down effective immediately, according to Dow Jones, citing sources. The report said President and COO Tim Sloan will takeover as CEO.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: InvenSense (INVN) Said Exploring Sale - Reuters
- Acushnet Holdings (GOLF) Prices 19.3M Common Stock IPO at $17/Share, Below Expected Range
- Corindus Vascular Robotics (CVRS) Reports FDA Clearance for Next-Gen Robotic System
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Hot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!