UPDATE: Wabtec (WAB), Faiveley Settle DOJ Merger Challenge with Divestiture - Bloomberg
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 26, 2016 2:47 PM EDT)
A DOJ settlement says Wabtec (NYSE: WAB) and Faiveley can merge after divesting all assets related to a joint venture between Faively and Amsted Rail, according to Bloomberg.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) to Pay $100M to Settle FTC, State Charges for Violating Antitrust Laws
- Houlihan Lokey (HLI) Acquires Black Stone IP
- Sallie Mae (SLM) Issues Statement on CFPB Complaint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!