UPDATE: Wabtec (WAB), Faiveley Settle DOJ Merger Challenge with Divestiture - Bloomberg
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 26, 2016 2:47 PM EDT)
A DOJ settlement says Wabtec (NYSE: WAB) and Faiveley can merge after divesting all assets related to a joint venture between Faively and Amsted Rail, according to Bloomberg.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Federal-Mogul (FDML) Unit Acquires OE Parts Provider Beck/Arnley
- Marsh & McLennan (MMC) Unit Announces Acquisition of Benefits Resource Group
- General Mills (GIS) to Form New Organizational Structure; Will Focus on Four Business Groups
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!