UPDATE: Wabtec (WAB), Faiveley Settle DOJ Merger Challenge with Divestiture - Bloomberg
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Said to Decide to Stay Independent After Reviewing Options - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 26, 2016 2:47 PM EDT)
A DOJ settlement says Wabtec (NYSE: WAB) and Faiveley can merge after divesting all assets related to a joint venture between Faively and Amsted Rail, according to Bloomberg.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LinkedIn (LNKD), Microsoft (MSFT) Deal Closes
- Alere (ALR) Comments on Abbott (ABT) Complaint; Believes Suit is 'Without Merit'
- Duke Energy Renewables Announces Acquisition of Victory Solar Power Project (DUK)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!