UPDATE: U.S. Sues Harley-Davidson (HOG) Over Emission Control Defeat Devices - Bloomberg
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 18, 2016 10:13 AM EDT)
Harley-Davidson (NYSE: HOG) violated the Clean Air Act, according to Bloomberg, citing a U.S. complaint. The suit targets the company's Screaming Eagle aftermarket power tune.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spherix (SPEX) Announces Filing of New Patent Suit vs. Nortel Networks
- GTx, Inc. (GTXI) Announces One-for-Ten Headline Original Headline: GTx, Inc. Announces 1-for-10 Reverse Stock Split GTXI:
- AbbVie (ABBV), Northwestern University Enter Three-Year Cancer Research Collaboration
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!