UPDATE: U.S. Steel Antitrust Claim Against China Rivals Tossed at ITC - Bloomberg (X) (AKS)
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 15, 2016 1:52 PM EST)
U.S. Steel (NYSE: X) can't pursue antitrust claims against Chinese manufactures before a U.S. trade agency because the law doesn't allow it, a judge with the U.S. International Trade Commission said, according to Bloomberg.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Says FDA Accepts First BLA for Durvalumab in Bladder Cancer with Priority Review
- InvenSense (INVN) calls active after report Japan's TDK in talks to buy
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Announces Court Approval Of Restructuring and Recap Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!