UPDATE: U.S. Steel Antitrust Claim Against China Rivals Tossed at ITC - Bloomberg (X) (AKS)
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Oil eases after two-day gain, rising U.S. production weighs
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - November 15, 2016 1:52 PM EST)
U.S. Steel (NYSE: X) can't pursue antitrust claims against Chinese manufactures before a U.S. trade agency because the law doesn't allow it, a judge with the U.S. International Trade Commission said, according to Bloomberg.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Stocks with call price movement; BIIB TDG
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!