UPDATE: Trudeau Approves Kinder Morgan's (KMI) Trans Mountain with Conditions - Bloomberg
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - November 29, 2016 4:53 PM EST)
Canada's Prime Minister Justin Trudeau approved Kinder Morgan's (NYSE: KMI) Trans Mountain project with conditions, according to Bloomberg.
He also rejected Enbridge's (NYSE: ENB) Northern Gateway, but approved its Line 3 with conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Options with increasing volume: CMG DAL WDC KMI BA NKE AMD DEPO KMI
- AeroVironment's (AVAV) EVSE-RS Selected by GM for 2017 Chevrolet Bolt EV
- Tyson Foods (TSN) Expands Boar to 11 and Elects Jeffrey Schomburger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!