UPDATE: Skyline Medical (SKLN) Closes Offering of Common Stock and Warrants for Proceeds of $1.98M
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - November 30, 2016 8:32 AM EST)
Skyline Medical Inc. (NASDAQ: SKLN) announces the closing of a registered direct offering for gross proceeds of $1,983,337. The offering consists of 756,999 shares of common stock priced at $2.62 per share and five-year warrants for 756,999 shares of common stock that become exercisable in six months, with a strike price of $4.46 per share. The net proceeds from the sale of the securities, after deducting placement agent fees and related offering expenses, are $1,739,770. The net proceeds of this offering are expected to be used for general corporate purposes.
Dawson James Securities, Inc. acted as the placement agent for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
- Skyline Medical Vice President of Sales Interviewed on WPSL-AM 1590 MONEYINFO Program
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Names New Chief Communications Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!