UPDATE: Skyline Medical (SKLN) Closes Offering of Common Stock and Warrants for Proceeds of $1.98M
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 30, 2016 8:32 AM EST)
Skyline Medical Inc. (NASDAQ: SKLN) announces the closing of a registered direct offering for gross proceeds of $1,983,337. The offering consists of 756,999 shares of common stock priced at $2.62 per share and five-year warrants for 756,999 shares of common stock that become exercisable in six months, with a strike price of $4.46 per share. The net proceeds from the sale of the securities, after deducting placement agent fees and related offering expenses, are $1,739,770. The net proceeds of this offering are expected to be used for general corporate purposes.
Dawson James Securities, Inc. acted as the placement agent for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fortuna Silver Mines (FSM) Enters Agreement for $65M in Bought Deal Financing
- Straight Path Communications (STRP) Announces Filing of Universal Shelf Registration
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!