UPDATE: Skyline Medical (SKLN) Closes Offering of Common Stock and Warrants for Proceeds of $1.98M
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - November 30, 2016 8:32 AM EST)
Skyline Medical Inc. (NASDAQ: SKLN) announces the closing of a registered direct offering for gross proceeds of $1,983,337. The offering consists of 756,999 shares of common stock priced at $2.62 per share and five-year warrants for 756,999 shares of common stock that become exercisable in six months, with a strike price of $4.46 per share. The net proceeds from the sale of the securities, after deducting placement agent fees and related offering expenses, are $1,739,770. The net proceeds of this offering are expected to be used for general corporate purposes.
Dawson James Securities, Inc. acted as the placement agent for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Linde to Resume Talks with Praxair (PX); Appoints Belloni as CEO
- Starbucks sets five-year growth targets, to open 12,000 more stores
- Pioneer Energy Services (PES) Prices Larger 10.5M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$60.4M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!