UPDATE: Medicines Co. (MDCO) Says Milano Study Interim Data Inconclusive - Bloomberg
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 30, 2016 4:30 PM EDT)
Medicines Co. (NASDAQ: MDCO) said interim analysis of the first 40 patients completing treatment in its Milano-Pilot study didn't meet the pre-defined efficacy threshold to stop early, according to Bloomberg. The company had hoped the analysis would allow early termination of the study, but so far data is "inconclusive."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pulmatrix (PULM) Announces Drug Candidate Receives QIDP Designation from FDA
- EPAM Systems (EPAM), UBS Sign Strategic Multi-Year Agreement
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) Announces Two Patents for Fabrication Process of BrushForm 158
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!