UPDATE: Medicines Co. (MDCO) Says Milano Study Interim Data Inconclusive - Bloomberg
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 30, 2016 4:30 PM EDT)
Medicines Co. (NASDAQ: MDCO) said interim analysis of the first 40 patients completing treatment in its Milano-Pilot study didn't meet the pre-defined efficacy threshold to stop early, according to Bloomberg. The company had hoped the analysis would allow early termination of the study, but so far data is "inconclusive."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genomic Health (GHDX) Reports Results from Multiple Oncotype DX Studies
- Emergent BioSolutions (EBS) Signs $911M CDC Follow-On Contract for Anthrax Vaccine
- Medicines Co. (MDCO) Director Eshelman Buys ~622K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!