UPDATE: McDonald's USA (MCD) Selects Omnicom (OMC) as Partner in New Ad Agency
- S&P, Dow fall with health stocks; Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - August 29, 2016 3:14 PM EDT)
The company has yet to determine the name of the new agency.
UPDATE - The WSJ noted today that the new agreement ends McDonald's 35-year relationship with Publicis Groupe ’s Leo Burnett agency.
McDonald's spokesperson Deborah Wahl commented today,
Part of building a better McDonald’s means not only making changes to our food and our restaurants but also how we conduct business ... In selecting this agency we will have access to top talent, technology and thinking with digital and data at the core ... This new model will, over the next few years, create great work at the speed of the marketplace at an efficient cost.
Kantar media recently said that McDonald's spent $320 million on U.S. advertising efforts last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Alimera Sciences (ALIM) Unit Amends Term Loan with Hercules Capital
- Merck (MRK) Announces KEYTRUDA Phase 3 KEYNOTE-045 Met Primary Endpoint; Trial Stopped Early
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!