UPDATE: McDonald's USA (MCD) Selects Omnicom (OMC) as Partner in New Ad Agency
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 29, 2016 3:14 PM EDT)
The company has yet to determine the name of the new agency.
UPDATE - The WSJ noted today that the new agreement ends McDonald's 35-year relationship with Publicis Groupe ’s Leo Burnett agency.
McDonald's spokesperson Deborah Wahl commented today,
Part of building a better McDonald’s means not only making changes to our food and our restaurants but also how we conduct business ... In selecting this agency we will have access to top talent, technology and thinking with digital and data at the core ... This new model will, over the next few years, create great work at the speed of the marketplace at an efficient cost.
Kantar media recently said that McDonald's spent $320 million on U.S. advertising efforts last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Bioptix (BIOP) to Terminate Some Employees Associated with Acquisition of its Subsidiary
- DryShips (DRYS) Acquires Its First VLGC With 5 Year Time Charter Attached to Oil Major
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!