UPDATE: McDonald's USA (MCD) Selects Omnicom (OMC) as Partner in New Ad Agency
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 29, 2016 3:14 PM EDT)
The company has yet to determine the name of the new agency.
UPDATE - The WSJ noted today that the new agreement ends McDonald's 35-year relationship with Publicis Groupe ’s Leo Burnett agency.
McDonald's spokesperson Deborah Wahl commented today,
Part of building a better McDonald’s means not only making changes to our food and our restaurants but also how we conduct business ... In selecting this agency we will have access to top talent, technology and thinking with digital and data at the core ... This new model will, over the next few years, create great work at the speed of the marketplace at an efficient cost.
Kantar media recently said that McDonald's spent $320 million on U.S. advertising efforts last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Director Walter Massey to Retire
- W. P. Carey (WPC) COO/Head of Asset Management Thomas Zacharias to Retire
- Genomic Health (GHDX) Reports Results from Multiple Oncotype DX Studies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!