UPDATE: Lantheus Holdings (LNTH) to Offer 5.2M Shares of Common Stock
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 8, 2016 4:16 PM EDT)
(Update corrects headline)
Lantheus Holdings, Inc. (“Lantheus” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: LNTH), today announced an agreement to sell 5,200,000 shares of its common stock to Credit Suisse and Jefferies LLC as underwriters in an underwritten public offering pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) on Form S-3. The Company intends to use a combination of net proceeds from this offering, together with cash on hand, to pay down approximately $55 million of the outstanding principal balance under its senior secured credit facilities. Credit Suisse and Jefferies LLC will act as underwriters for the offering.
A shelf registration statement (including a prospectus) relating to the offering of common stock was filed with the SEC on August 5, 2016 and became effective on August 31, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- Four Corners Property Trust (FCPT) Enters $150M Equity Distribution Agreement
- GTx, Inc. (GTXI) Announces One-for-Ten Reverse Stock Split
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Jefferies & Co, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!