UPDATE: Lantheus Holdings (LNTH) to Offer 5.2M Shares of Common Stock
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 8, 2016 4:16 PM EDT)
(Update corrects headline)
Lantheus Holdings, Inc. (“Lantheus” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: LNTH), today announced an agreement to sell 5,200,000 shares of its common stock to Credit Suisse and Jefferies LLC as underwriters in an underwritten public offering pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) on Form S-3. The Company intends to use a combination of net proceeds from this offering, together with cash on hand, to pay down approximately $55 million of the outstanding principal balance under its senior secured credit facilities. Credit Suisse and Jefferies LLC will act as underwriters for the offering.
A shelf registration statement (including a prospectus) relating to the offering of common stock was filed with the SEC on August 5, 2016 and became effective on August 31, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zynerba Pharma (ZYNE) Prices 2.8M Shares at $18 Per Share
- TAC Capital Files 13D on Bravo Brio Restaurant (BBRG); Adam Nominates 3 to Board
- Leap Presents Biomarker Data from Study of DKN-01 Combo with Paclitaxel in Esophageal Cancer (MCUR)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Jefferies & Co, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!