UPDATE: Horsehead Holding (ZINCQ) Receives Court Approval for Bankruptcy Plan
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 2, 2016 12:03 PM EDT)
Horsehead Holding (OTC: ZINCQ) receives court approval for bankruptcy plan, according to Bloomberg.
The plan was approved by U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Christopher Sontchi.
The judge said that the company now has a revised value of $653 million and claims of $650 million, equity is on the "cusp." The value of the company has to exceed $735 million for equity to be "in the money."
The case is: Horsehead Holdings Inc., 16-10287, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Delaware (Wilmington)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR), CEOC Receive Strong Creditor Support for CEOC Reorganization Plan
- Cytori Therapeutics (CYTX) Says Review of Three-Year Follow-up Data from SCLERADEC I Trial Shows Sustained Benefit
- Hertz Global (HTZ), Localiza to Form Strategic Partnership
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!