UPDATE: Horsehead Holding (ZINCQ) Receives Court Approval for Bankruptcy Plan
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 2, 2016 12:03 PM EDT)
Horsehead Holding (OTC: ZINCQ) receives court approval for bankruptcy plan, according to Bloomberg.
The plan was approved by U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Christopher Sontchi.
The judge said that the company now has a revised value of $653 million and claims of $650 million, equity is on the "cusp." The value of the company has to exceed $735 million for equity to be "in the money."
The case is: Horsehead Holdings Inc., 16-10287, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Delaware (Wilmington)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stone Energy (SGY) Plans to File Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Monster Worldwide (MWW) Issues Response to MediaNews Group; Says Offer Would be 'Far Less' than Randstad's
- PayPal says some customers unable to make payments due to cyber attack on Dyn
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!