UPDATE: German Gov. Ruled out State Help for Deutsche Bank (DB) - DJ
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 14, 2016 11:51 AM EDT)
The German government has ruled out state help for Deutsche Bank (NYSE: DB) and wouldn't take a stake in the bank if it were to issue new stock, according to Dow Jones.
In a closed-door briefing, a group of lawmakers and official said it was "inconceivable for the state to take a stake in Deutsche Bank," reported the news service.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank (DB) Said to Weigh Alternatives to Cash Bonus Payments - Bloomberg
- tronc (TRNC) Trades Lower as Gannett (GCI) Deal in Doubt as Banks Withdraw Funding - Bloomberg
- Deutsche Bank could integrate Postbank in strategic u-turn: sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!