UPDATE: Exact Sciences' (EXAS) Cologuard Deemed 'Medically Necessary' by BlueCross BlueShield
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 10, 2016 1:52 PM EDT)
Updated: The company also just received a positive med coverage policy from Blue of FL (2.9M total lives).
Market Access Health Plan Win
Account: HCSC (Coalition of multiple Blues)
Location: BCBS NM, OK, TX, IL, MT
Total Medical Covered Lives: (This includes all lines, we will provide more color on commercial as we analyze the data)
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Montana
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Mexico
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
Type of Win:
- Medical Policy: YES
- Contract: NO
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Director Mnuchin Resigns Amid Trump Nod
- Senseonics Holdings (SENS) Enters Expanded Distribution Agreement with Roche (RHHBY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!