UPDATE: Dynavax (DVAX) Drops; FDA Cancels Adcom to Resolve Issues
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 2, 2016 12:52 PM EDT)
(Updated - September 2, 2016 12:50 PM EDT)
Dynavax (NASDAQ: DVAX) dropped Friday after the FDA said it cancelled the November 16, 2016 meeting of the vaccines and related biological products advisory committee to allow time for the FDA to review and resolve several outstanding issues.
From the FDA:
The meeting of the Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee scheduled for November 16, 2016, is cancelled. This meeting was announced in the Federal Register of Tuesday, August 30, 2016 (Vol. 81, No. 168, FR pages 59634, 59635).
The November 16, 2016 Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee meeting, to discuss and make recommendations on the safety and efficacy of a Hepatitis B Vaccine manufactured by Dynavax, has been cancelled to allow time for the FDA to review and resolve several outstanding issues. The agency intends to continue evaluating and will schedule an Advisory Committee meeting in the future, as needed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- MGP Ingredients (MGPI) Comments on Chemical Release at Kansas Facility
- Rigel Pharma (RIGL) Announced Second FIT Phase 3 of Fostamatinib Did Not Meet Primary Endpoint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot Corp. News, Hot FDA News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!