UPDATE: Dynavax (DVAX) Drops; FDA Cancels Adcom to Resolve Issues
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 2, 2016 12:52 PM EDT)
(Updated - September 2, 2016 12:50 PM EDT)
Dynavax (NASDAQ: DVAX) dropped Friday after the FDA said it cancelled the November 16, 2016 meeting of the vaccines and related biological products advisory committee to allow time for the FDA to review and resolve several outstanding issues.
From the FDA:
The meeting of the Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee scheduled for November 16, 2016, is cancelled. This meeting was announced in the Federal Register of Tuesday, August 30, 2016 (Vol. 81, No. 168, FR pages 59634, 59635).
The November 16, 2016 Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee meeting, to discuss and make recommendations on the safety and efficacy of a Hepatitis B Vaccine manufactured by Dynavax, has been cancelled to allow time for the FDA to review and resolve several outstanding issues. The agency intends to continue evaluating and will schedule an Advisory Committee meeting in the future, as needed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dynavax (DVAX) Announces Significant Subgroup Data from HEPLISAV-B Phase 3
- Aaron's (AAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Further Restructuring Measures; Narrows FY16 EPS Outlook
- NYSE to Immediately Suspend Trading in Violin Memory (VMEM) Shares; Will Move to Delist
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot Corp. News, Hot FDA News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!