UPDATE: Deutsche Bank (DB) Said to Weigh Capital-Raising Options with Banks - Bloomberg
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - October 6, 2016 5:32 PM EDT)
Deutsche Bank (NYSE: DB) is holding informal talks with securities firms to explore options including raising capital should legal bills require it, according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar with discussions.
Senior advisers at top Wall Street firms are speaking to the lender about ideas, including share sale and asset disposals, the report said. The banks are offering to help to underwrite a possible stock sale of about $5.6 billion. No final decision has been made.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Qatar, Abu Dhabi, Chinese Investor Said Open to Deutsche Bank (DB) Stake - Manager Mag.
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Receives Document Request from Sanders, Cummings
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Acknowledges Receipt of Congressional Letter; Issues Commentary
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Momentum Movers, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!