UPDATE: Deutsche Bank (DB) Said to Weigh Capital-Raising Options with Banks - Bloomberg
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 6, 2016 5:32 PM EDT)
Deutsche Bank (NYSE: DB) is holding informal talks with securities firms to explore options including raising capital should legal bills require it, according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar with discussions.
Senior advisers at top Wall Street firms are speaking to the lender about ideas, including share sale and asset disposals, the report said. The banks are offering to help to underwrite a possible stock sale of about $5.6 billion. No final decision has been made.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Agrees to Pay $7.2B for Misleading Investors in Sale of RMBS
- RLJ Entertainment (RLJE) Ramps Higher Mid-Day; Reason Unknown
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Momentum Movers, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!