UPDATE: Deutsche Bank (DB) Said to Weigh Capital-Raising Options with Banks - Bloomberg
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 6, 2016 5:32 PM EDT)
Deutsche Bank (NYSE: DB) is holding informal talks with securities firms to explore options including raising capital should legal bills require it, according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar with discussions.
Senior advisers at top Wall Street firms are speaking to the lender about ideas, including share sale and asset disposals, the report said. The banks are offering to help to underwrite a possible stock sale of about $5.6 billion. No final decision has been made.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank (DB) Said to Weigh Alternatives to Cash Bonus Payments - Bloomberg
- MGT Capital (MGTI), Bitmain Technologies Enter LOI to Form Bitcoin Joint Venture
- Sempra Energy (SRE), Odenbrecht Peru pipeline project talks said to fail - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Momentum Movers, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!