UPDATE: DaVita (DVA) Ramps Higher Early; To Suspend Support for Applications to the American Kidney Fund for Premium Assistance
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - October 31, 2016 9:39 AM EDT)
DaVita (NYSE: DVA) ramps higher. Shares up 7%.
This morning the company announced that its unit DaVita Kidney Care announced information concerning its patients enrolled in plans governed by the Affordable Care Act
With open enrollment starting tomorrow, and in light of recent statements from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, DaVita announced that, effective immediately, it will suspend support for applications to the American Kidney Fund ("AKF") for charitable premium assistance by patients enrolled in minimum essential Medicaid coverage who are seeking additional coverage on a 2017 ACA Plan.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Beijing to Slash Amount Withdrawn from ATMs in Macau to Reduce Currency Flight -SCMP (MGM) (LVS) (WYNN) (MPEL)
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Reports Favorable Coverage Policy for ThyraMir at Aetna
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Halted on LUDP Following 196% Surge
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!