UPDATE: DaVita (DVA) Ramps Higher Early; To Suspend Support for Applications to the American Kidney Fund for Premium Assistance
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 31, 2016 9:39 AM EDT)
DaVita (NYSE: DVA) ramps higher. Shares up 7%.
This morning the company announced that its unit DaVita Kidney Care announced information concerning its patients enrolled in plans governed by the Affordable Care Act
With open enrollment starting tomorrow, and in light of recent statements from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, DaVita announced that, effective immediately, it will suspend support for applications to the American Kidney Fund ("AKF") for charitable premium assistance by patients enrolled in minimum essential Medicaid coverage who are seeking additional coverage on a 2017 ACA Plan.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flowers Foods (FLO) and Flowers Baking Reach Settlement in Class Action Lawsuit
- Cheniere Energy (LNG) Ends Talks to Acquire Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQH)
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Surges 9% After Settling Class Action Lawsuit