UPDATE: California State Treasurer Sanctions Wells Fargo (WFC) - Bloomberg
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 28, 2016 2:44 PM EDT)
California State Treasurer John Chiang said in a letter to Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) that he ordered suspension of its participation in "its most highly profitable business relationships" with California, according to Bloomberg.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Posts Q4 EPS of $0.96, Sales Miss
- US Foods (USFD) Names Dirk Locascio as CFO
- Wells Fargo Reports $5.3 Billion in Quarterly Net Income
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!