UPDATE: California State Treasurer Sanctions Wells Fargo (WFC) - Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 28, 2016 2:44 PM EDT)
California State Treasurer John Chiang said in a letter to Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) that he ordered suspension of its participation in "its most highly profitable business relationships" with California, according to Bloomberg.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo (WFC) Funds President Rabusch Said to Retire
- Estée Lauder (EL) Enters Agreement to Acquire BECCA Cosmetics
- Valeant's (VRX) Weak Business Could Force it to Refinance Debt - Wells Fargo's Maris
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!