UPDATE: AstraZeneca (AZN), Sanofi (SNY) Settle Diabetes Drug Patent Suit
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 4, 2016 12:05 PM EDT)
One spokesperson for Sanofi said,
Sanofi is pleased that the pathway, upon appropriate regulatory approval, is clear to bring Adlyxin (Lixisenatide) and investigational iGlarLixi as new treatment options for adults living with type 2 diabetes in the U.S.
Adlyxin received FDA approval in July, while the agency delayed approval of iGlarLixi until November.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viveve Medical (VIVE) Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Thermi in Texas
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Announces FDA Acceptance of Opdivo sBLA as Treatment for Adv. Bladder Cancer
- Sunovion Pharma Completes Acquisition of Cynapsus Therapeutics (CYNA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Insiders' Blog, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!