UPDATE: AstraZeneca (AZN), Sanofi (SNY) Settle Diabetes Drug Patent Suit
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 4, 2016 12:05 PM EDT)
One spokesperson for Sanofi said,
Sanofi is pleased that the pathway, upon appropriate regulatory approval, is clear to bring Adlyxin (Lixisenatide) and investigational iGlarLixi as new treatment options for adults living with type 2 diabetes in the U.S.
Adlyxin received FDA approval in July, while the agency delayed approval of iGlarLixi until November.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Innoviva (INVA), GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Receive Approval in Japan for Relvar Ellipta as COPD Treatment
- Allergan (AGN) Enters DELZICOL Patent Settlement Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Insiders' Blog, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!