UPDATE: AstraZeneca (AZN), Sanofi (SNY) Settle Diabetes Drug Patent Suit
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - October 4, 2016 12:05 PM EDT)
One spokesperson for Sanofi said,
Sanofi is pleased that the pathway, upon appropriate regulatory approval, is clear to bring Adlyxin (Lixisenatide) and investigational iGlarLixi as new treatment options for adults living with type 2 diabetes in the U.S.
Adlyxin received FDA approval in July, while the agency delayed approval of iGlarLixi until November.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viveve Medical (VIVE) Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Thermi in Texas
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Refutes Analyst Commentary on Legal Standing
- SunEdison (SUNEQ) creditors sue dozens of lenders over January deals; want 'hundreds of millions' back - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Insiders' Blog, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!