UPDATE: AstraZeneca (AZN), Sanofi (SNY) Settle Diabetes Drug Patent Suit
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 4, 2016 12:05 PM EDT)
One spokesperson for Sanofi said,
Sanofi is pleased that the pathway, upon appropriate regulatory approval, is clear to bring Adlyxin (Lixisenatide) and investigational iGlarLixi as new treatment options for adults living with type 2 diabetes in the U.S.
Adlyxin received FDA approval in July, while the agency delayed approval of iGlarLixi until November.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sallie Mae (SLM) Issues Statement on CFPB Complaint
- Navient (NAVI) Rejects CFPB Ultimatum to Settle
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) to Pay $100M to Settle FTC, State Charges for Violating Antitrust Laws
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Insiders' Blog, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!