UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) Sees Selling Out Opening Weekend iPhone 7 Supply - Bloomberg, Citing Email
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 8, 2016 2:13 PM EDT)
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) in an email to Bloomberg reaffirmed its September quarter guidance. It also confirmed that it won't release first weekend sales for the iPhone 7. Apple sees selling out of opening weekend iPhone 7 supply.
The update confirms earlier reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Apple (AAPL) said to have approached Time Warner (TWX) a few months ago - DJ
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!