UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) Sees Selling Out Opening Weekend iPhone 7 Supply - Bloomberg, Citing Email
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 8, 2016 2:13 PM EDT)
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) in an email to Bloomberg reaffirmed its September quarter guidance. It also confirmed that it won't release first weekend sales for the iPhone 7. Apple sees selling out of opening weekend iPhone 7 supply.
The update confirms earlier reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) in talks with film studios for early movie rentals - Bloomberg
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Apple (AAPL) Chinese iPhone Sales Seen Down 6% Year-over-Year - Rosenblatt
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!