UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) Sees Selling Out Opening Weekend iPhone 7 Supply - Bloomberg, Citing Email
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 8, 2016 2:13 PM EDT)
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) in an email to Bloomberg reaffirmed its September quarter guidance. It also confirmed that it won't release first weekend sales for the iPhone 7. Apple sees selling out of opening weekend iPhone 7 supply.
The update confirms earlier reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Launches All-New MacBook Pro; Will Start at $1,499
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Says Offshore Nigeria Oil Discovery Has 500M to 1B Barrels of Oil
- ExlService (EXLS) Acquires Datasource Consulting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!