UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) Sees Selling Out Opening Weekend iPhone 7 Supply - Bloomberg, Citing Email
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 8, 2016 2:13 PM EDT)
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) in an email to Bloomberg reaffirmed its September quarter guidance. It also confirmed that it won't release first weekend sales for the iPhone 7. Apple sees selling out of opening weekend iPhone 7 supply.
The update confirms earlier reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) ready to start making iPhones in India - Bloomberg
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Straight Path Communications (STRP) Releases Statement in Response to Kerrisdale Capital's Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!