UMH Properties (UMH) Acquires Ohio Manufactured Home Community for $3.6M
- Disney (DIS) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c
- EC Boosts FY15 Euro-Area GDP Growth Outlook; Domestic Demand to Lead Gains (FXE) (UUP)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/05: (PTBI) (NLS) (TSLA) Higher; (ACRX) (QLYS) (INVN) Lower (more...)
- Sturm Ruger (RGR) Posts Q1 EPS of 81c
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Buy on Content Strength, International Opportunity
UMH Properties, Inc. (NYSE: UMH) has acquired Olmsted Falls, a 125-site manufactured home community situated on approximately 14 acres, located in Olmsted Falls, Ohio, for a purchase price of $3,600,000. With this purchase, UMH now owns fifty-seven manufactured home communities consisting of over 10,600 developed homesites.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Auto Parts Network (PRTS) co-Founder Nia Reccomends Company Explore Sale
- Albany International (AIN), WFG Reach Agreement; Will Cease Manufacturing Ops at Goppingen Facility
- American Eagle Energy (AMZG) Trades Strong Upon Appointment of New CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!