UMH Properties (UMH) Acquires Ohio Manufactured Home Community for $3.6M
- Market Wrap: Family Dollar Rejects Deal; Home Depot's New Chief; Major Settlement for BofA
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/21: (OGXI) (GME) (TFM) Higher; (BORN) (ARO) (MENT) Lower (more...)
- Salesforce.com, Inc. (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Issues Inline Q3 EPS Outlook
- Home Depot (HD) Appoints Craig Menear as CEO
- Intuit, Inc. (INTU) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance, Announces Dividend
UMH Properties, Inc. (NYSE: UMH) has acquired Olmsted Falls, a 125-site manufactured home community situated on approximately 14 acres, located in Olmsted Falls, Ohio, for a purchase price of $3,600,000. With this purchase, UMH now owns fifty-seven manufactured home communities consisting of over 10,600 developed homesites.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Hellman & Friedman Said to Approach Shutterfly (SFLY)
- Supernus (SUPN) Reports Receipt of Paragraph IV for Generic Trokendi XR (ACT)
- Wabtec (WAB) Acquires Dia-Frag; No Terms
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!