UMH Properties (UMH) Acquires Ohio Manufactured Home Community for $3.6M
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Slide in June; Herbalife Hit on Q2 Results, Outlook; Netflix...Yada, Yada, Yada...Seinfeld?
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/28: (CGNX) (HLS) (AMKR) Higher; (KBIO) (HLF) (TTS) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Chairman, CEO Otis to Step Down
UMH Properties, Inc. (NYSE: UMH) has acquired Olmsted Falls, a 125-site manufactured home community situated on approximately 14 acres, located in Olmsted Falls, Ohio, for a purchase price of $3,600,000. With this purchase, UMH now owns fifty-seven manufactured home communities consisting of over 10,600 developed homesites.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) to Sell Certain Global Special Opportunities Group Assets Valued at ~$1.3B
- Hospira (HSP) May Acquire Danone's Medical-Nutrition Business in $5B Deal - WSJ
- SodaStream (SODA) May be Taken Private - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!