UMH Properties (UMH) Acquires Ohio Manufactured Home Community for $3.6M
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
UMH Properties, Inc. (NYSE: UMH) has acquired Olmsted Falls, a 125-site manufactured home community situated on approximately 14 acres, located in Olmsted Falls, Ohio, for a purchase price of $3,600,000. With this purchase, UMH now owns fifty-seven manufactured home communities consisting of over 10,600 developed homesites.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- XPO Logistics (XPO) Announces $558M Divestiture of American Truckload Operation to TransForce
- Sotheby's (BID) Announces Acquisition of The Mei Moses Art Indices
- DuPont Fabros Technology (DFT) Tops Q3 AFFO by 3c; Acquires Building, Land in Ontario
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!