UMH Properties (UMH) Acquires Ohio Manufactured Home Community for $3.6M
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/24: (KOOL) (SGYP) (MPET) Higher; (HEAR) (CLFD) (SILC) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) a Shoe-In for the Dow Amid Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
UMH Properties, Inc. (NYSE: UMH) has acquired Olmsted Falls, a 125-site manufactured home community situated on approximately 14 acres, located in Olmsted Falls, Ohio, for a purchase price of $3,600,000. With this purchase, UMH now owns fifty-seven manufactured home communities consisting of over 10,600 developed homesites.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bank of New York (BK) Weighing Sale of Corporate Trust Unit - Report
- Enzo Biochem, Inc. (ENZ), Affymetrix (AFFX) Settle Litigation
- Netflix (NFLX) Should Acquire Tivo (TIVO), Says Analyst
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!