UMH Properties (UMH) Acquires Ohio Manufactured Home Community for $3.6M
- Cerberus to Acquire Safeway (SWY) for $40/Share
- Market Wrap: Americans Gain Wealth in 2013; Giant Grocery Deal; Bitcoin's Roots Exposed
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/6: (SKUL) (CMTL) (GOGO) Higher; (NVTL) (ALSK) (VMEM) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: U.S. Household Net Worth in U.S. Rose by $2.95T in Q4 - Fed
- Gap Inc. (GPS) Feb Comps Down 7% vs Est Up 1.1%
UMH Properties, Inc. (NYSE: UMH) has acquired Olmsted Falls, a 125-site manufactured home community situated on approximately 14 acres, located in Olmsted Falls, Ohio, for a purchase price of $3,600,000. With this purchase, UMH now owns fifty-seven manufactured home communities consisting of over 10,600 developed homesites.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Imminent T-Mobile (TMUS) Sale Unlikely - Deutsche Telekom CEO (S)
- Walgreen (WAG), MyMedicalRecords Enter Patent Settlement
- UPDATE: Boeing (BA) Will Shift Pension to 401(k) Plans for ~68K non-Union Workers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!