UMH Properties (UMH) Acquires Ohio Manufactured Home Community for $3.6M
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
UMH Properties, Inc. (NYSE: UMH) has acquired Olmsted Falls, a 125-site manufactured home community situated on approximately 14 acres, located in Olmsted Falls, Ohio, for a purchase price of $3,600,000. With this purchase, UMH now owns fifty-seven manufactured home communities consisting of over 10,600 developed homesites.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NRD Partners I to Acquire Frischs Restaurants (FRS) for $34/Share
- Sandell Asset Management Sends Open Letter to PartnerRe (PRE) Chairman, Board Over EXOR Offer
- Autobytel (ABTL) Announces $25M Acquisition of Dealix; Boosts FY15 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!