UMH Properties (UMH) Acquires Ohio Manufactured Home Community for $3.6M
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Market Wrap: eBay to Unload PayPal; Ebola Confirmed in U.S.; Microsoft Reveals Next Key Product
- Angie's List (ANGI) Hires Bankers to Explore Possible Sale - FT
- Freddie Mac (FMCC), Fannie Mae (FNMA) investors suit against U.S. thrown out - Bloomberg
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
UMH Properties, Inc. (NYSE: UMH) has acquired Olmsted Falls, a 125-site manufactured home community situated on approximately 14 acres, located in Olmsted Falls, Ohio, for a purchase price of $3,600,000. With this purchase, UMH now owns fifty-seven manufactured home communities consisting of over 10,600 developed homesites.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Computer Sciences Corp. (CSC) Exploring LBO - Bloomberg
- Akorn (AKRX) to Acquire Xopenex; Sees Accretion in FY15
- Johnson Controls (JCI) to Divest Global Workplace Solutions Business
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!