UMH Properties (UMH) Acquires Ohio Manufactured Home Community for $3.6M
- Wall Street trims gains after Yellen remarks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/27: (VSLR) (STKL) (CAL) Higher; (HERO) (UNXL) (TEX) Lower
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
UMH Properties, Inc. (NYSE: UMH) has acquired Olmsted Falls, a 125-site manufactured home community situated on approximately 14 acres, located in Olmsted Falls, Ohio, for a purchase price of $3,600,000. With this purchase, UMH now owns fifty-seven manufactured home communities consisting of over 10,600 developed homesites.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Graham (GHC) Unit to Acquire Two Broadcasting Assets from Nexstar (NXST) in $60M Deal
- Medivation (MDVN) Announces Filing of Consent Revocation Statement in Response to Sanofi (SNY)
- Terex (TEX) Affirms Termination of Talks with Zoomlion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!