UMH Properties (UMH) Acquires Ohio Manufactured Home Community for $3.6M
- Market Wrap: Nasdaq Back to 'Dot-Com' Highs; Gross Gets Real on Rates; Merger Monday!
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Announces Items Affecting Q4 Results; Updates on FY15 Asset Sales, Liquidity Improvement Plans
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Google (GOOG) (GOOGL) to Buy
UMH Properties, Inc. (NYSE: UMH) has acquired Olmsted Falls, a 125-site manufactured home community situated on approximately 14 acres, located in Olmsted Falls, Ohio, for a purchase price of $3,600,000. With this purchase, UMH now owns fifty-seven manufactured home communities consisting of over 10,600 developed homesites.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Science Applications Int'l (SAIC) to Acquire Scitor Corp. in $790M Deal
- Dawson Geophysical (DWSN) Names Lead Independent Director; Will Not Pay Dividend; Sees 'Challenging' Markets
- Enterprise Products (EPD) Receives Civil Investigative Demand from FTC on Related to Oiltanking (OILT) Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!