UMH Properties (UMH) Acquires Ohio Manufactured Home Community for $3.6M
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Promotes Steve Mollenkopf to CEO
- Sands (LVS) Scraps $30B Spanish Project as Negotiations Fall Apart
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
UMH Properties, Inc. (NYSE: UMH) has acquired Olmsted Falls, a 125-site manufactured home community situated on approximately 14 acres, located in Olmsted Falls, Ohio, for a purchase price of $3,600,000. With this purchase, UMH now owns fifty-seven manufactured home communities consisting of over 10,600 developed homesites.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Sells Ally Financial Stake for $900M
- AIG (AIG), AerCap (AER) in Talks Over AIG's Jet-Leasing Unit
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!