UMH Properties (UMH) Acquires Ohio Manufactured Home Community for $3.6M
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
- Home Depot (HD) Hit on Reports of Massive Credit Card Breach
UMH Properties, Inc. (NYSE: UMH) has acquired Olmsted Falls, a 125-site manufactured home community situated on approximately 14 acres, located in Olmsted Falls, Ohio, for a purchase price of $3,600,000. With this purchase, UMH now owns fifty-seven manufactured home communities consisting of over 10,600 developed homesites.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: P G & E Corp. (PCG) Gains; Fined $1.4B by CPUC
- Radiant Logistics (RLGT) Acquires Trans-NET, No Terms
- MoneyGram (MGI) Announces Acquisition of U.K.-Based MTI Money Transfer Ltd.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!