UMH Properties (UMH) Acquires Ohio Manufactured Home Community for $3.6M
- Wall St. rallies, led by banks and energy stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/12: (ICPT) (NEWS) (MERC) Higher; (LPLA) (SCSS) (SUNE) Lower
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Plans EUR 3B, $2B Debt Buyback
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
UMH Properties, Inc. (NYSE: UMH) has acquired Olmsted Falls, a 125-site manufactured home community situated on approximately 14 acres, located in Olmsted Falls, Ohio, for a purchase price of $3,600,000. With this purchase, UMH now owns fifty-seven manufactured home communities consisting of over 10,600 developed homesites.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OPKO (OPK) Takes Minority Stake in Xenetic Biosciences
- Pepco Holdings (POM) Gains on Speculation Exelon Corp (EXC) Deal Headed for Approval
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Announces Receipt of Non-Binding Offer to Acquire Qiyi.com, Inc
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!