U.S. senators ask Labor Department to investigate Wells Fargo (WFC) for potential violations of Fair Labor Standards Act
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
U.S. senators ask Labor Department to investigate Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) for potential violations of Fair Labor Standards Act - Reuters
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of America (BAC), Peers Show Strength on Market Open (GS) (WFC)
- Hilton Worldwide (HLT) Board Approves Park Hotels & Resorts and Hilton Grand Vacations Spin-off, 1-for-13 Reverse Stock Split
- CACI International (CACI) Receives $1.77B Task Order for JIDO Services
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!