U.S. senators ask Labor Department to investigate Wells Fargo (WFC) for potential violations of Fair Labor Standards Act
- Futures up after Clinton seen winner in first debate
- Oil prices slip as hopes for a deal in Algiers fade
- Mexican and Canadian currencies rise, investors feel Clinton won debate
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Analyst That Covers Both Disney (DIS) and Twitter (TWTR) Warns Disney NOT to Do It
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
U.S. senators ask Labor Department to investigate Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) for potential violations of Fair Labor Standards Act - Reuters
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ProNAi Therapeutics (DNAI) Obtains PNT737 Development, Commercialization Rights
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR) Reaches Agreement with Major CEOC Creditor Groups
- Support for Wells Fargo CEO Stumpf 'now wavering': CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!