U.S. Silica (SLCA) Prices 9M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of $416.25M
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SLCA) announced that it has priced an underwritten public offering of 9,000,000 shares of U.S. Silica common stock for total gross proceeds of $416,250,000. The underwriters have been granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,350,000 shares of common stock.
U.S. Silica intends to use the net proceeds of the offering for general corporate purposes including the potential acquisition of complementary businesses or assets. The offering is expected to close on November 16, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC and Barclays Capital Inc. acted as joint book-running managers for the offering. This offering is being made by means of a prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus, copies of which may be obtained for free by visiting EDGAR on the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) website at www.sec.gov. Alternatively, the prospectus and prospectus supplement may be obtained by sending a request to: Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2nd floor, New York, New York 10014 or Barclays Capital Inc., c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York 11717, Telephone 888-603-5847, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Valley National (VLY) Announces 8.4M Share Stock Offering
- Humana (HUM) Writes Corridor Receivables Off; Cites Affordable Care Act
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Barclays, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!