U.S. House Oversight Committee Sends Letter to Mylan (MYL) CEO Bresch; Requests EpiPen Info
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
The U.S. House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform sent a letter to Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) CEO Heather Bresch today. In part, the letter requests a briefing on EpiPen, as well as certain supporting documents and information.
The letter from Reps Jason Chaffetz and Elijah Cummings is embedded below:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) to Pay $100M to Settle FTC, State Charges for Violating Antitrust Laws
- Navient (NAVI) Said to Face Enforcement Action From U.S. Regulator - Bloomberg
- NY AG Said Probing Servicing Practices of CIT Group (CIT) and Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs (NSM) - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!