U.S. House Oversight Committee Sends Letter to Mylan (MYL) CEO Bresch; Requests EpiPen Info
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The U.S. House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform sent a letter to Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) CEO Heather Bresch today. In part, the letter requests a briefing on EpiPen, as well as certain supporting documents and information.
The letter from Reps Jason Chaffetz and Elijah Cummings is embedded below:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) to File for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy; Enters RSA with Certain Lenders, Noteholders
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Announces Submission of Shingrix BLA to FDA
- Theravance Biopharma and Mylan Announce Positive Results from Two Pivotal Phase 3 Studies of Revefenacin (TD-4208) for the Treatment of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!