U.S. House Oversight Committee Sends Letter to Mylan (MYL) CEO Bresch; Requests EpiPen Info
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The U.S. House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform sent a letter to Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) CEO Heather Bresch today. In part, the letter requests a briefing on EpiPen, as well as certain supporting documents and information.
The letter from Reps Jason Chaffetz and Elijah Cummings is embedded below:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Loses Bid to Revive '413, '250, and Third Capaxone Patent in IPR Review - Bloomberg
- Senseonics Holdings (SENS) Enters Expanded Distribution Agreement with Roche (RHHBY)
- Celgene (CELG) to Acquire Acetylon Pharmaceuticals
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!