U.S. Department of Justice Completes Antitrust Review With Southwest (LUV) and AirTran (AAI)
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
Southwest Airlines Co. (NYSE: LUV) and AirTran Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: AAI) today announced they have been notified by the Antitrust Division of the United States Department of Justice of the termination of its Hart-Scott-Rodino Act review and the closing of its investigation of the airlines' pending merger.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barrick Gold (ABX) Founder, Chairman Munk to Retire
- NuVasive (NUVA) Adds Life Tech (LIFE) CEO Lucier as Director
- PayPal Reported Slower Mobile Payment Growth for Cyber Monday (EBAY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesSouthwest Airlines/AirTran Holdings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!