U.S. Auto Parts Network (PRTS) Approves $5M Stock Buyback Plan, Extends Credit Agreement
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRTS) announced that its board of directors has approved the repurchase of up to an aggregate of $5,000,000 of the company's common stock. The repurchases will be made from time to time on the open market at prevailing market prices, in negotiated transactions off the market, or in such other manner as determined by U.S. Auto Parts Network, including through plans complying with Rule 10b5-1 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
"We believe that the repurchase program is a great investment, a wise utilization of our strong cash flow, and underscores our constant commitment to enhancing stockholder value," said Shane Evangelist, Chief Executive Officer of U.S. Auto Parts.
The repurchase program is expected to continue through March 4, 2017 unless extended or shortened by the board of directors.
In addition, U.S. Auto Parts has amended its credit agreement with JPMorgan Chase to, among other things, extend the term of the agreement for an additional three years through April 26, 2020.
U.S. Auto Parts CFO Neil Watanabe commented: "This extension speaks to the confidence our commercial banking partner has in our organization. We look forward to continuing our partnership with JPMorgan Chase as they provide us with the flexibility to support our growing business."
Additional details regarding U.S. Auto Parts' amended credit agreement can be found on the Form 8-K filed today with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Dorman Products (DORM) to Increase Buyback Plan by $100M
- Corning (GLW) Approves New $4B Stock Buyback Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!