Tyler Technologies (TYL) Signs Agreement with Mohave County, AZ
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Tyler Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TYL) has signed an agreement with Mohave County, Ariz., for Tyler’s Eagle local government solution. Mohave County selected multiple products from Tyler’s Eagle suite for its integrated offering of a complete general ledger system, flexible administration tools and Web-enabled public access. The agreement includes software licenses, related professional services, support and disaster recovery services.
You May Also Be Interested In
- City of Boulder, Colo., Signs Agreement for Tyler Technologies’ Munis® ERP Solution to Transform Business Operations
- Auxilium Pharma (AUXL) Pops; FDA Okays Xiaflex as Peyronie's Disease Treatment
- ZIOPHARM Oncology (ZIOP) Receives NIH RAC Approval for Ad-RTS-IL-12 Phase 1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!