Two Valeant (VRX) -Linked Executives Said to be Arrested Thursday - Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Two executives linked to Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) were said to be arrested Thursday, according to Bloomberg. Those arrested included Gary Tanner, former executive at Valeant, and Andrew Davenport, former CEO of Philidor Rx.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Loses Bid to Revive '413, '250, and Third Capaxone Patent in IPR Review - Bloomberg
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Receives Adverse Decision in Texas Hip Implants Case; Will Pay $1B
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Talks to Sell Salix to Takeda for $10B Have Broken Down - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation, Rumors, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!