Two Valeant (VRX) -Linked Executives Said to be Arrested Thursday - Bloomberg
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Two executives linked to Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) were said to be arrested Thursday, according to Bloomberg. Those arrested included Gary Tanner, former executive at Valeant, and Andrew Davenport, former CEO of Philidor Rx.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Hanover Insurance Group (THG) Names Former Morgan Stanley and Credit Suisse Exec as Director
- KKR & Co. (KKR) Enters Agreement to Acquire Optiv Security
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation, Rumors, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!