Two Board Members to Retire from Oshkosh Corp. (OSK); Board Size Cut to 12
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oshkosh Corp. (NYSE: OSK) disclosed that on November 18, 2016, Richard G. Sim, a member of the Board of Directors of Oshkosh Corporation, notified the Company of his intention to retire from the Board by resigning effective as of November 22, 2016.
On November 22, 2016, Richard M. Donnelly, the current independent Chairman of the Board, notified the Company of his intention to retire from the Board effective as of the close of the Company’s 2017 annual meeting of shareholders.
After being advised of the intentions of Messrs. Sim and Donnelly to retire from the Board, the Board acted to approve a reduction in the size of the Board from thirteen directors to twelve directors effective November 22, 2016 and from twelve directors to eleven directors effective as of the date of the Company’s 2017 annual meeting of shareholders. As a result of the Board’s action, the retirements of Messrs. Sim and Donnelly will not result in any vacancy on the Board.
In light of the intention of Mr. Donnelly to retire from the Board, the Board has elected Craig P. Omtvedt, a member of the Board, to serve as independent Chairman of the Board effective at the close of the Company’s 2017 annual meeting of shareholders, assuming the shareholders elect him as a director at that meeting.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Apple files $1 billion lawsuit against chip supplier Qualcomm
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!