Two Board Members to Retire from Oshkosh Corp. (OSK); Board Size Cut to 12
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oshkosh Corp. (NYSE: OSK) disclosed that on November 18, 2016, Richard G. Sim, a member of the Board of Directors of Oshkosh Corporation, notified the Company of his intention to retire from the Board by resigning effective as of November 22, 2016.
On November 22, 2016, Richard M. Donnelly, the current independent Chairman of the Board, notified the Company of his intention to retire from the Board effective as of the close of the Company’s 2017 annual meeting of shareholders.
After being advised of the intentions of Messrs. Sim and Donnelly to retire from the Board, the Board acted to approve a reduction in the size of the Board from thirteen directors to twelve directors effective November 22, 2016 and from twelve directors to eleven directors effective as of the date of the Company’s 2017 annual meeting of shareholders. As a result of the Board’s action, the retirements of Messrs. Sim and Donnelly will not result in any vacancy on the Board.
In light of the intention of Mr. Donnelly to retire from the Board, the Board has elected Craig P. Omtvedt, a member of the Board, to serve as independent Chairman of the Board effective at the close of the Company’s 2017 annual meeting of shareholders, assuming the shareholders elect him as a director at that meeting.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Amgen (AMGN), Allergan (AGN) Announce Submission of ABP 215 MAA to EMA
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!