Twitter (TWTR) Reports 27% Increase in Thursday Night Football Avg. Audience
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) announced the live streaming results of their week six matchup of THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL, featuring the San Diego Chargers beating the Denver Broncos 21-13.
In total, Twitter reached 3.1 million combined worldwide viewers for the NFL Thursday Night Kickoff pregame show and the Chargers/Broncos game for a minimum of three seconds with that video being 100% in view. For the Thursday Night Football game alone, Twitter reached 2.7 million viewers. The average audience (AMA) watching the Thursday Night Football game on Twitter properties was 300,000.
The AMA of 300,000 viewers reflects a 27% increase from last week's game where Twitter's Thursday Night Football AMA was 236,000.
The AMA across Twitter, NFL and CBS digital properties for the game was 369,000 viewers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter (TWTR) Acquires Yes Inc and Names Keith Coleman VP of Product
- Stocks with call price movement; USO TWTR
- Citizens United for Research in Epilepsy (CURE) and Lundbeck Announce National Launch of Education Enrichment Fund
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!