Twitter (TWTR) Reports 27% Increase in Thursday Night Football Avg. Audience
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) announced the live streaming results of their week six matchup of THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL, featuring the San Diego Chargers beating the Denver Broncos 21-13.
In total, Twitter reached 3.1 million combined worldwide viewers for the NFL Thursday Night Kickoff pregame show and the Chargers/Broncos game for a minimum of three seconds with that video being 100% in view. For the Thursday Night Football game alone, Twitter reached 2.7 million viewers. The average audience (AMA) watching the Thursday Night Football game on Twitter properties was 300,000.
The AMA of 300,000 viewers reflects a 27% increase from last week's game where Twitter's Thursday Night Football AMA was 236,000.
The AMA across Twitter, NFL and CBS digital properties for the game was 369,000 viewers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Buys Twitter (TWTR) Unit Fabric
- Penske Opens Truck Rental, Leasing and Maintenance Location in Amarillo, Texas
- Ready Pac Foods Delivers On Top Food Trends with New Limited Edition Roasted Beets & Baby Greens Bistro Bowl®
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!