Twilio (TWLO) Prices 7M Share Follow-on Offering for Proceeds of ~$280M
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Twilio Inc. (NYSE: TWLO) announced the pricing of its public offering of 7,000,000 shares of Class A common stock at a price of $40.00 per share. 641,222 of the shares are being offered by Twilio and 6,358,778 of the shares are being offered by certain selling stockholders. Twilio will not receive any proceeds from the sale of the shares by the selling stockholders. In addition, Twilio has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 1,050,000 additional shares of Class A common stock from Twilio at the public offering price.
Goldman, Sachs & Co. and J.P. Morgan Securities LLC are acting as joint lead bookrunners for the proposed offering. Allen & Company LLC and UBS Investment Bank are acting as bookrunners. Pacific Crest Securities, a division of KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc.; JMP Securities LLC; William Blair & Company, L.L.C.; and Canaccord Genuity Inc. are acting as co-managers.
This offering is being made only by means of a prospectus. A copy of the final prospectus, when available, may be obtained from either Goldman, Sachs & Co., Attention: Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, NY 10282, telephone: 1-866-471-2526, or email: email@example.com; or from J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, telephone: 1-866-803-9204, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with, and declared effective by, the Securities and Exchange Commission. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expect Twilio (TWLO) To Exceed Baseline Revenue Estimates, 2017 Guidance Likely Conservative - William Blair
- Straight Path Communications (STRP) Announces Filing of Universal Shelf Registration
- The Macerich Company (MAC) PT Lowered to $77 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesUBS, William Blair, JPMorgan, KeyBanc, JMP Securities, Pacific Crest Securities, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!