Tuniu (TOUR) CTO Tang Resigns
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tuniu Corporation (Nasdaq: TOUR) announced that Mr. Zhengrong Tang has resigned as chief technology officer of the Company due to personal reasons, effective immediately.
The Company also announced the hiring of Mr. Haichuan Qian as senior vice president and head of technology. Prior to joining Tuniu, Mr. Qian served in numerous engineering roles at Trend Micro, most recently as Trend Micro's global vice president of corporate research and development over the past five years. Mr. Qian has over 20 years of experience in research and development for technology companies and has held various positions at Fountask Sports Technology, ZTE and China Construction Bank. Mr. Qian received his bachelor's and master's degrees in computer science from Nanjing University in 1992 and 1995, respectively, and an executive master's degree of business administration from China Europe International Business School in 2010.
Mr. Donald Yu, Tuniu's co-founder, chairman and chief executive officer, said, "On behalf of the Company, I would like to thank Mr. Tang for his contribution to the development of Tuniu's technology infrastructure. We wish him the utmost success in his future endeavors. At the same time, I would like to welcome Mr. Qian as our senior vice president of technology. We believe that Mr. Qian's years of experience in research and development will help bring innovative tools."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GATX Corp. (GATX) Adds Ryan Specialty Group's Aigotti as Director
- National Healthcare (NHC) Closes AVVC Acquisition; Enters New Credit Facility; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Corrections Corp. (CXW) Announces Rebranding as CoreCivic
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!