Trump Team and Carrier (UTX) moving towards deal regarding Indiana factory - CNBC
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Trump Team and United Technologies (NYSE: UTX) Carrier moving towards deal regarding Indiana factory; negotiations mainly being handled by VP-elect Pence - sources - CNBC
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Anthera Pharma (ANTH) Appoints New CEO; Other Exec Changes Announced
- Kroger (KR) Chief Digital Officer Dougherty to Retire; Successor Named
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Politics
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!